I’m Robert Verdam. I’m 37 years old, father of three beautiful girls (8,6,4 years of age). Currently I’m working as a consultant @ bConn ICT. My main focus is infrastructure (Storage, Networking and Computing), but I’m also very interested in designing and implementing VDI and Server Based Computing-environments.
I enjoy sharing knowledge on this blog and proud to be awarded the title vExpert for 3 years in a row now for my contribution to the VMware-community.
I’ve recently completed my VCIX-DCV certification and I’m now studying towards my VCIX-NV exam.
Please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or just to chat!
Certifications & Accreditations
- CCNA (R&S)
- CCNP (R&S)
- MCSE : Server Infrastructure ( Windows Server 2012 )
- MCITP Virtualization Administrator
- MCITP Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- MCITP Enterprise Administrator
- MCITP Server Administrator
- Accredited Configuration Engineer – PAN-OS 6.0 Version
- Veeam Certified Engineer 9 (VMCE)
- Veeam Certified Architect (VMCA)
- Veeam Technical Experts’ Club (VTEC)
- VMware VCP 3/4/5/6
- VMware VCP-DT 5
- VMware VCAP-DCD 5
- VMware VCAP-DCA 5.5
- VMware VCAP-DTD 5
- VMware VCAP-DTA 5
- VMware VCIX-DCV 6
- vExpert 2015-2017
- vExpert NSX 2016-2017
Feel free to contact me by filling out and submitting following form or use any of the other social media you find on this blog.